Seasoned Performers are preparing readings for the fall and beyond. You too can be prepared for the changing seasons by booking a reading for your group. Perhaps a nice comedy in November when we'll be ready to laugh. Or a warm story or a memory for anticipating Thanksgiving and the Holidays beyond!
From the Salon Readers:
(Available in October):
THE LEGEND OF SLEEPY HOLLOW by Washington Irving - 1 hour, $125
THREE VAMPIRES, TWO GHOSTS AND A PIANO - 45 minutes, $125 - This includes The Vampire Women of Dracula
- solo reading of diary sections of the novel by Bram Stoker; and Another Fine Mess
- duet reading of the short sotry by Ray Bradbury describing the ghosts of Laurel and Hardy and why they're still pushing that piano up the steps.
From the Seasoned Readers:
- A collection of stories to send shivers up your spine (and some are just for fun) - 30 minutes, $75.
IS THIS FUNNY, OR WHAT?
- a collection of comic sketches and jokes to keep you laughing - 30 mintes, $75
A GIFT FOR ANNA
- Anna finds a surprise when she loses her shoes at a church bazaar. A true story by Charlotte Dominick - 30 mintues, $75.
THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS
- Some of our favorite poems, stories and memories of the season - 30 minutes, $75
A GIFT FOR ANNA
- A perfect memory for the season. - 30 mintues, $75.
(Pieces for children and readings for 2017 are available. Just ask!)
To book a reading or for more information call 205-978-5095 or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Mileage will be added for touring outside Jefferson County.)